Friday, August 3, 2012

F.A.Q - Friday's. And. Quotes.

Hello dearest readers..

Friday's in Dubai is like Sunday's in USA. Its the freaking weekend and an excuse to be lazy. I mean no one will question you when you are in bed the whole day and this is one day you can sit and simply do 'NOTHING'. Aaahh.. the bliss. :)

I just woke up after a 12hrs sleep today afternoon and felt fully energized and ready to 'B.L.O.G'. Hurray. So guys, I thought I would add some weekly post's to my blog just like the recent monthly post. This would help me keep my blog post's scheduled. F.A.Q (Friday's.And.Quotes) is my first addition to weekly posts. Hope you guys like it. And as always, do let me know your thoughts. 

As for the 'Quote', I just came across this amazing and inspiring quote from the famous children's author Theodor Seuss Geisel, popularly known by his pen name 'Dr. Seuss'. 

"WHY FIT IN
WHEN YOU WERE BORN
TO STAND OUT?"
- Dr. Seuss

The above is my inspiration for the day. Why follow the bandwagon and march to the crowds tune, when we each were made to be unique and with no other person who is as alike to us as our own soul. We were definitely born to 'Stand Out' in our own way. 

Until the next post, stand out and shine on brighter than ever.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment