Friday, August 10, 2012

F.A.Q - Friday's. And. Quotes.

Hi ya'll..

Hurray its the blessed friday again. How I have been dreaming of this day since Sunday. Today I decided is the day I should be doing some spring cleaning so as to declutter my calender and clear up some much needed time for my crafts.

So while I am at it, here's a quote for this Friday. I feel so bad that the below is quoted anonymously because the persons deserve due credit for it.

Never be Afraid
to try something new,
Remember, amateurs built 
the Ark.
Professionals built
the Titanic.
Anonymous

I would say it is important to put our thoughts, ideas, creations and designs forward for the world to see and not fear of being ridiculed. How many of us here have be pulled down by our own insecurity? Deep down I know you are remembering an incident.. aren't you?

My thoughts here are.. let yourself be ridiculed a bit. It doesn't hurt anyone and might do your inner ego a little good. Believe me, you did rather be known as a girl who spoke her mind and let the world see her wonderful thoughts than be the timid person who never speaks out. You don't have to be a professional to be perfect at something, all you need is passion for it. Let the world see your inner creativity and let them in on your ideas. And remember, the world could always do with a little bit of good.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment