Friday, August 17, 2012

F.A.Q - Fridays. And. Quotes.

Hello Everyone!

I hope you guys are having a good Friday wherever you are. :) Today for me has been a busy day. We had guests at home and since Eid Celebrations are coming up I have been doing the traditional henna tattoo on a few people. Leave me a comment below if you would like me to do a post on the Art of Henna.

The quote for today comes from the inventor of Polaroid himself. In his own words..

"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
- Edwin Land

My last post was on never being afraid of trying something new and today's post I'd like to add another important factor to it. Never being afraid to fail. It is important that we try a recipe maybe 10 times before we get it right, sames goes with crafting I must say. I have gone through so many ideas before coming to one that is workable. And yes to my friends reading this post.. this is exactly why I am awake till 6 in the morning.(P.S: I can literally hear your eyes rolling in their sockets. LOL)

Imagine if the guy who invented the Polaroid was afraid of failure. We wouldn't have the technology to capture memories.  Imagine a world without pictures. Imagine a world where for one to convey a message it would take a week like the olden days. Now imagine this.. I wouldn't be sitting here writing a blog and wouldn't have this great opportunity to connect with the billions of people on this planet. 

Failure is only a simple milestone. It makes you acknowledge the error in order to rectify them. Take one step at a time and don't let the thought of it stopping you. We the people on this earth are in need of more innovative and creative people out there. 

xo

1 comment:

  1. A calfskin coat chooses by its durability and quality, it is must-have attire in your closet, and you can style it with different examples Men’s Single-Breasted Brown Leather Blazer Coat

    ReplyDelete